Tuesday, April 19, 2016

P - Page Views

   So today, I pulled up my homepage on Blogger, and I saw I had just reached over 2,000 page views. 2,009, to be specific. How cool is that? I think the most page views I ever received in one day was 69. My blog is almost a year old, so I don't think I'm doing too bad. I've written 72 posts, (including this one,) and received 83 comments (including mine.) 
   The first comment I've ever received was from an Anonymous user on my first post. Here is my first post, in case you are intrigued and have not read it. My first comment reads,

Welcome to the world of blogging! Hope you find it to be a fun hobby!
I don't care for Country music much myself except for maybe a song or two. :)


   So far, so good for my blog. It's not perfect, but neither am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!