Saturday, April 16, 2016

N - Names

   So yesterday I talked about my favorite song, My Name is Jonas. Jonas is a name I really like. So today, I decided to continue with that with a list of names I like at this current time.


BOYS

Ryder
Axel
Jedi
Clay
Andrew
Chase
Flint
Cobalt
Jared
Joel
Jerome
Wade
Elijah
Marvel
Lee
Ezekiel
Jonas
Thor
Maverick
Grayson


GIRLS

Rebekah
Jayne
Adele
Dare
Elayne
Claire
Lovella
Charlotte
Gwyneth
Sakura
Maeve
Juliette
Alexial
Ariane
Amorice
Flaire
Gaylinn
Cardea
Coretta
Elspeth
Brae
Marilynn
Florence
Alice
Annistyn
Edythe
Minerva

   So those are some names I like. By the time I would actually have children, my name preferences will probably have changed. So my future children still have a chance at a normal name. :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't touch the many name lists I made when it came time to actually name my son. I had a bunch too! But the husband person was all I am jewish, it needs to be at least one jewish name. -shrugs-

    Caitlin Cummings
    www.thegirlrambles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!