Thursday, April 28, 2016

X - Xanthous

   So, I'll be honest, my X word has been quite difficult to choose. Luckily, I found one and I'll be writing about xanthous today. Xanthous, is pretty much a fancy word meaning yellow or yellowish. It also can mean 'having yellowish, red, auburn or brown hair'.
   I have xanthous hair, for the record. In fact, my whole family does. My mom, dad and brother all have dark brown hair, almost identical in color, while I have naturally light brown hair that I currently have dyed darker (and blue and orange, though it's fading out).
   I cut my hair by myself a few weeks back, and it didn't turn out bad. I was actually pleased with the way it turned out. My mom cuts my dad's and brother's hair. When I had bangs as a child, mom trimmed those too. I don't think mom would ever venture to cut her own hair herself, aside from a quick trim of her bangs.
   Have you ever cut your own hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!