Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z - Zeal

   So, the last post of the A to Z challenge. It went fast. I will say, I signed up for the challenge zealous, full of hope for the upcoming month. Unfortunately, April 1st arrived and I was sorry to say that I had only one post written for the month.
   Before I signed up, I wrote out an idea for each letter. But I didn't exactly stick to what I had. Everyday I chose what I wanted to write about, rather than what I had planned. The first five posts I wrote seemed easy. I wrote them all in a day and scheduled them accordingly. During the middle of the alphabet, some days seemed easy, others, not so much. Here at the end though, it's probably been the hardest.
   Each day brought it's own challenges and successes. I'm glad I did the A to Z Challenge. I hope to do it again next year. The most important thing I learned is to be zealous in posting, to not let a lack of ideas stand in my way. I will probably be posting more frequently, it's become a habit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!