Monday, April 11, 2016

I - Ice Cream

   I like ice cream. A delicious, cold, creamy treat I enjoy all year round. My favorite flavor is vanilla. There is nothing more delicious than vanilla flavored ice cream. I don't like chocolate ice cream, except for in Phish Food, the Ben and Jerry's ice cream and Rocky Road ice cream. I also like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
   Did you know that the state with the highest ice cream sales is Alaska? For me, that makes sense, because I eat more ice cream in the winter than in the summer. Still, ice cream is targeted as a more summer food than a winter one.
   Do you like ice cream? If so, what flavor? Do you eat more ice cream in the summer or in the winter? Feel free to express in yourself to comments. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like any ice cream that isn't fruit flavored :) I can eat nuts if it's with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!