Thursday, April 14, 2016

L - Leadership

   I love to lead. It's one of my favorite things. I like to think I'm decent at leading, but I guess that's to be decided by the people that I direct. For our black light puppetry team, I am directing two songs. One is a dance, which I choreographed, taught, and arranged.
   The second is a song about how God lights up our sky. It focuses on a girl, lost and alone, then out comes planets, stars and the sun. It restores her hope. The rest of the song is like that, and somehow, I managed to get my self into a leadership role. I started offering some suggestions, and then before you know it, I'm pretty much in charge of the whole song. Somehow I wonder how I get myself into these things. But it's fun regardless.
   When I become a functioning adult, I would like to have a leadership role for a job. I know it's wishful thinking, considering you have to start at the bottom before you can reach the top, but at least it's a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!