Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Q - Quotes

   I'm sure a lot of A to Z Challenger's are blogging their favorite quotes today. Q is kind of a hard letter. These are quotes I found funny, insightful or just plain interesting.


   "He had no reason to give up teaching, and one very good reason to stick to it. Kids were stupid, and getting stupider. The evidence was plain to see."
- Chris Van Etten

   "I've never seen a thin person drink Diet Coke."
- Donald Trump

   "Fake quotes are going to ruin the internet."
- Benjamin Franklin

   "A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist."
- Franklin Jones

   "Some cause happiness wherever they go, others; whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde

   "The most cutting thing you can ever say to a person is "Who's this clown?" Because it implies A) They're a clown, and B) They're not even one of the better known clowns."
- Unknown

   "I intend to live forever. So far, so good."
- Steven Wright

   "I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."
- Unknown

   "The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"
- Pablo Picasso

   "Look guys, I get it, times are hard. But we have something they can never take away from us: The dishwasher!"
- Gumball Watterson (From The Amazing World of Gumball)

   "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."
- Dr. Seuss

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes! I love quotes! They make me happy! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting during the blog challenge from NC. I use quotations a lot in my writing. I find your blog really hard to read with this gray background, but appreciate the hard work it has taken you to post A to Z. If you have interest or time, I have written about hotels and inns. Q is a Queen Ann Inn in New Orleans. Fun. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes, they just made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!