Saturday, April 2, 2016

B - Band

   I'm in a band. Not a good band, or a popular one, but a band. We call ourselves Those People. Myself, my brother, my best friend and her younger sister (who is also my friend) are the members of our band. We play all types of music, because we haven't decided on a genre.
   I play guitar and sing, and my best friend's younger sister sings and writes lyrics. My best friend is our manager and my brother is our bus driver (he doesn't have a drivers license, or a bus, and we aren't on tour, but still, he's our bus driver) and he also plays guitar, though he hasn't started playing in the band.
   We have a few original songs, but we play a lot of covers too. It's fun being in the band, but it can be frustrating at times. But hey, even the greats had to start somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, we all have to start somewhere no matter what we want to do! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!