Tuesday, April 26, 2016

V - Vinyl Records

   Vinyl records are some of my favorite things in the world. I got into them last Christmas or so. My uncle bought me a record player, and so did my aunt. So I have two. :) My uncle brought me down a box full of records, so I have plenty to listen to. My favorites so far are Merle Travis' Strictly Guitar, Sing Along With Mitch, All Time Blooper's Volume I, Saloon Songs, The Country Stars and a couple others I can't think of the titles of.
   None the less, vinyl records are cool. I like mine very much. Have you ever listened to vinyl? If so, what did you listen to?

3 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact .... I have.

    Someone had dumped off a truck load of old books, vinyl records, and movie reels at our house when I was a teen. My brother and I rescued a handful of the records before they got thrown away. Later when our parents were on a business trip my brother built a homemade record player, and we were thrilled to find that it worked. I don't remember the songs, but my favorite was the record where someone read Tom Sawyer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, your brother must have been very talented to create a homemade record player that worked! I don't think I would a clue of where to begin. Tom Sawyer is a fun book I enjoyed reading.

      My love,
      Kat

      Delete
  2. Elvis, Waylon, Ricky Nelson, Brenda Lee . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!