Friday, April 8, 2016

G - Genres

   The kind of genres I'm talking about today is music genres. Country, rock, pop, from the oldies to modern. There is music for everyone. One of my friends is a fan of country music, while another one of my friends can't stand it. The people I know have an incredibly vast span of genres they like. I probably have the most unique tastes in music, not because I'm special, because the majority of my friends are Christian homeschoolers, and I like old alternative/rock bands. Bands and singers they've never heard of, and probably never will.
   Don't get me wrong, I listen to all types of music and enjoy them, but the old alt/rock stuff is my favorite. I'm not a huge country music fan, but I do like some of it. I'm definitely not a pop fan, but I know a lot about it because my brother listens to it. I can identify a lot of the singers and songs, unfortunately. One person that I can be sure I will never like, is the tragedy that is Taylor Swift. She is not on my playlist, to say the least. Almost all my friends are Taylor Swift fans. I will never know why.
   I know I've not even scratched the surface of genres, but I couldn't fit all that into a single post, especially one that's supposed to be short, sweet and to the point.
   What's your favorite type of music? Why? Feel free to express yourself in the comments, that's what they're for. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!