Monday, April 18, 2016

O - Old Things

   I like old, vintage and antique things. Yesterday, I sat sprawled out on my floor enjoying the warmer weather with my windows open, listening to vinyl records of radio bloopers from the 1940's. Ah, it was an enjoyable time.
   I like vintage dresses, though I enjoy my shorts and pants. To think, when I grow old, these current times will be the olden days. I will have stories from back in '00's and '10's from when I was a child. The music of today will be played on the oldies channels of the future.
   I'm looking forward to the future, though I don't want to rush today. The warm summer days, cold winter evenings, all the happy memories I already have made so far in my life. Everything up to this point that's made me the person I am today.
   So when I think of old things, I think of the future of old things. The things of today. I am enjoying today, but I'm ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!