Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Introduction

   For my first post, I wanted to introduce myself and the blog. My name is Katarina Rose. My hobbies consist of a variety of things. I love all the arts, from painting and drawing, to acting and singing. Sports aren't really my thing, but I'm incredibly competitive about anything and everything. Music is probably one of my very favorite things. I love most genres of music, excluding some country. :) That's pretty much all I have to say about myself for right now.
   As for the blog, I had quite the time choosing a title. Just Me and Random Stuff sums it up pretty well. That's all for my introduction.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Hope you find it to be a fun hobby!

    I don't care for Country music much myself except for maybe a song or two. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!