Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge




1.  Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?

I probably made my brother or mom laugh yesterday. I'm always making jokes and there's a great chance that I made somebody laugh.


 2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?

Where do missing socks go? Truly, no one knows. Several conspiracy theories are floating around, such as the dryer eats them, but nothing has been proven in this current day and age.


 3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?

Rhododendrons definitely. It's probably because we have several bushes in our yard, including two huge ones that I love.


 4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?

I've never worked as a waitress before, so I can't relate on a personal level, though I think it would be horrible to serve unpleasant people.


 5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?

Women shouldn't be allowed to wear one piece jumpsuits. They are uglier than a pug. For men, short shorts. Nothing is more scarring than seeing a man in tiny shorts.


 6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
The Apostle Paul. He wrote several books of the Bible, and I find him a pretty inspiring guy. He may be dead, but his story is incredible and I think that any person, Christian or non-Christian, could learn something from his words.



 7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?


   "It was the best of times, it was the worse of times." - Charles Dickens

My week has been rather enjoyable, until we had some rather serious car trouble. But, I'm going to consider it the worst thing that's going to happen this week, therefore, the best of times from this point forward.
 

 
8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Ancient Egyptian medicine is not what I wanted to be doing right now, so I decided to write a blog post. Now that my beloved blog posting is done, I will have to return to researching ancient medicine for a science report.

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, I love your answer to number five, I can relate by far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ancient Egyptian medicine sounds fascinating! Enjoy your research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Hodgepodge! Enjoyed reading your answers. Especially number 3. So true! I have a bag chock full of mateless socks that keep hoping the adulterous partner will return from whence it has gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great question about the missing socks!! lol And, I love your writing style. But, as a pug mother of 2 ADORABLE pugs, I take offense at your comment. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder! My pugs are beeeeeautiful! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not many fans of the jumpsuit here today. I think after a certain age, say 10, they shouldn't be worn : ) Hope you got your report done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the sock question to. Let me know if you ever find an answer lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!