Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cleaning Cabinets

    Yesterday, I organized and cleaned out several of our kitchen cabinets. After many shopping trips and shoving things in the cabinets, you could barely put another thing in them. 
 
 
 
 
 
    If you've read my complete profile, you've seen that I love organization. So this was rather enjoyable. After I took out all the food and tossed things that didn't need to kept. Without all the food in here, it was actually a pretty roomy cabinet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     The cabinet was empty, but the floor was not. 




 
 
 
       After a lot more organization, I managed to finish putting everything away neatly.
 

 
 
 
 
 
    That was that. I was still in a organizing mood, so I cleaned out a drawer too.
 
 
Before:
 
 
 
 
 
After:
 
 

 
 
 
    So yeah, that was a small portion of my yesterday, along with cleaning my fish tank, lawn sweeping the yard, and a bunch of other boring stuff.
 
Have a Happy Memorial Day! 




3 comments:

  1. Always such a feeling of satisfaction after doing some organizing! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job organizing the cabinets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!