Tuesday, June 2, 2015

20 Things Tuesday

   So I had an idea inspired from reading another blog. I wasn't sure how to modify it with my own twist. I started typing and thinking and I ended up with this: 20 Things Tuesday. A list compiled of 20 things I'm loving, enjoying or excited to do. I'm going to try to post it every Tuesday. So here we are: the first 20 Things Tuesday.


Right now:

1: The adorable stretched out position of my kitty who's relaxing on our recliner.
2: The serene atmosphere of our living room.
3: My wonderfully calloused fingertips. (I've been playing the guitar a lot recently and this is wonderful news.
4: My currently clean inbox. I hate a messy inbox.
5: The feeling of being freshly showered. :)


Today:

1: Playing the guitar.
2: Working on my homeschool portfolio.
3: Funny conversations with my mother.
4: Blueberry muffins.
5: The beautiful, dreary, rainy weather.


Tomorrow:

1: Spending some time with a very special cousin.
2: Going for some refreshing exercise in the morning.
3: Visiting with my best friends.
4: Making a craft with my cousin.
5: Eating macaroni and cheese. :)


This week:

1: A visit to a friends house.
2: Reading a good book series.
3: Watching Thor and other movies.
4: Painting.
5: Replanting some of my flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!