Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
 
1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?

   The great outdoors and I aren't the very best of friends. I'd rather be inside most of the time. I haven't really spend any time outside appreciating the outdoors except for when my mom, brother and I go for evening walks.


 2. What's a current hot button issue for you?


   A current hot button issue for me would have to be Alaskan TV shows. I don't mind TV shows set in Alaska, and I have nothing against Alaskans. But I hate how many TV shows are set in Alaska. If you live in Alaska, you practically get your own television show. They could make a separate channel just for TV set in Alaska. I find that annoying. There are 50 states in America and Alaska is hogging all the programming time.


 3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house?


   Canned green beans. I make sure we never have any leftovers. I love them.


 4. How hot is too hot?


   I don't really have a problem with heat, it's humidity that kills me. It can be 70 degrees and humid and I would prefer 90 degrees and dry.


 5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?


   I think I do have an artistic outlook on life. What does it mean to me? I'm not sure I can answer that entirely, but I can give you an idea. The view of life to see the individual colors of the rainbow instead of just seeing the rainbow itself, metaphorically. An artistic viewpoint can see the bigger picture, all while noticing the details. But an artistic outlook doesn't always have to be overly positive. It's truly just a more creative, innovative outlook than a normal life outlook.


 6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?


   I truly don't think that there is anything I would want to ask my dad. When I talk to him it's typically casual conversation and there is nothing I would like to ask that I haven't already.


 7. Something you learned from your father?


   I learned a lot of stuff from my dad. Mostly outdoor stuff, like how to fish or how to operate a lawn mower. Nothing to prevalent.


 8.  Insert your own random thought here.


   I honestly couldn't think of anything to write, so I grabbed two meme's off the internet and decided to improvise.
  

  
 
 
 
Until next week, Hodgepodgers!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of humidity either!
    Now I know why my mother-in-law loves volleyball; we used to blow up a balloon and it would entertain her and the little kids for a long time! LOL It really is similar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!