Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Vacation Bible School: The Second and Third Days

   So here we are again with more VBS stuff. It's truly been a joy to have some fun with my VBS kids. They're such little blessings. I can proudly say that I know every child's name. I was incredibly disappointed when I discovered that I couldn't be there for the last day. So tomorrow is my last day. Good thing is, I'll be blogging about something else! :)
   Yesterday was a pretty simple, easy day. The children were rambunctious as always, but the day flew by. The Bible story was about how Adam and Eve sinned, and how that separated them from God. Their craft was a broken heart, which they glued words that described bad actions on to it, like lying or stealing. Cause that's what every parent wants glued to their fridge. :)
   Today was a happier craft. We made a nature press, though I don't think it had anything to with the lesson. Today's lesson was about how God loves us even though we sinned and that he sent Jesus to save us. It was a nice lesson. The kids seemed to like it. My cousin came over and she came to Vacation Bible School with me. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go, but she decided to go anyway. When she got the car, she was very glad she went and wanted to come back again the next day. I'm glad she enjoyed it.
   It's crazy how fast the year has been speeding by, from VBS almost over to close to half way through 2015! How time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!