Tuesday, June 30, 2015

20 Things Tuesday

   First off, I apologize that I haven't posted at all this last week. I've been busy and couldn't think of anything to post, so I didn't really make an effort. But, I'm back and ready to post so here is another 20 Things Tuesday.


Right now:

1: The gentle smell of smoke floating delicately through the air.
2: The tranquility of our porch, from which I'm writing.
3: The billowing gray clouds that coat the sky.
4: That after-rain smell.
5: A comfy, oversized shirt that I found in my room today.


Today:

1: Cleaning my room. I have so much to work to do there!
2: Going shopping with my mom and brother.
3: Visiting with my grandma and uncle and playing with his dog.
4: A delicious French Vanilla Cappuccino.
5: Watching several episodes of Brain Games.


Tomorrow:

1: Going to the trail to exercise and visit with my friends.
2: Going out to eat, then visit a store, going out to see 2 movies at a drive in theater. I'm very excited.
3: Cleaning more of my room.
4: Eating the special snacks we bought for the drive in.
5: Posting a Wednesday Hodgepodge.


This week:

1: Cleaning my entire room. :) I have a moderately sized room and I haven't deep cleaned it in a while. I am thinking about painting it and rearranging my room.
2: Starting work on my new school year.
3: Deciding on some new ideas for my room.
4: Sleeping in a tent that currently sits in our living room.

The last thing I leave for you to answer. What's something you're enjoying or looking forward to this week?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the Fourth Of July, I have a new recipe that I want to try out and it sounds just perfect for the Holiday.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!