Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
 
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?

   When I was little, I adored the color pink. Now, I can barely stand the color. I would have to say that I love pink flavored stuff. It's usually strawberry or cherry, and I love both those flavors.


 2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?

   I'm still in school, and I'm homeschooled, so when we meet our homeschool group we have a gym class. My favorite part? Winning, beating other people, reigning victorious over the other peasants. :) I'm very, very competitive. My least favorite part is having a bad team captain. Erg. The unorganized chaos of a bunch of untalented kids running around a field without a clue. It's depressing and aggravating.


 3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?

   Hmm. I don't believe I have any specific memory brought on by the smell.


 4. Do you prefer to read or write?

   Depends on my mood. I love them both.


 5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
 
   I don't agree. Laziness isn't respectable. I'm not saying that you have to work like a dog every waking second, but there is a difference between laziness and relaxation. I probably will relax by laying in my room, working on random books, projects and the like. But I do hope to do some school during summer.


 6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?

   Disney World, probably. I think it would be cool to go there.


 7. What question do you hate to answer?

   Do you play basketball/volleyball? I'm tall, but that doesn't mean I'm athletic. A few people even ask if I'm interesting in modeling. Seriously? I'm not even that tall. I'm sure the people who ask mean well, but still.


 8.  Insert your own random thought here.


   I recently organized my school cabinet and I think that I have a problem with notebooks. I love notebooks. We can get them on sale for like 25 or 50 cents at Walmart so when I see them, I always pick on or two up. I love to write and draw and notebooks are perfect for doing just that. So I was trying to get rid of some and I couldn't bear to rid my shelf of the perfectly lined paper. Sigh. I'm running out of space for my school notebooks.

3 comments:

  1. I love that we have all ages participating in the Hodgepodge! I'm tall too, and when I was in school people assumed I loved basketball... and exceeded in it! I'm okay athletically but I understand where you are coming from. I also was taller than most boys during that time. ugh. There were times growing up I did not like being tall but now (I'm "middle aged") I am happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love notebooks too, and apparently I love making lists and writing stuff in my notebooks. I'm currently on a kick of recording every book I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love notebooks too and wouldn't dream of getting rid of any of mine,so I don't blame you for keeping yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!