Tuesday, June 16, 2015

20 Things Tuesday

   I'm here again with another 20 Things Tuesday. I always have trouble with these introductions. What do I say? I know what I want to say, but somehow, I can never find a way to say it here without sounding stupid. So I'll just start the 20 Things now. :)


Right now:

1: The peace and quiet of the house, seeing that my brother isn't home.
2: The cool, air conditioned air that sets the house at a refreshing temperature, considering how terribly hot and humid these last few days have been.
3: The clarity of the world through my glasses. I haven't been wearing them recently and now that I've put them back on, it's a vivid world once again.
4: My kitty sleeps on our glider beside me and her soft, sweet snores are incredibly adorable.
5: Explaining to my mother the world of Divergent.


Today:

1: Working on my portfolio.
2: Reading assorted stories.
3: Talking to my best friend.
4: Eating rice with refried beans.
5: Cauliflower with ranch dressing.


Tomorrow:

1: Going to the trail to get some fresh air and exercise.
2: Hopefully working more on my portfolio. It's been going well so far.
3: Playing the guitar. I've been working on a song for my dad and I hope to have it down better soon.
4: Giving my mother a pedicure. I like painting nails and stuff so it's enjoyable.
5: A lot of humidity will be gone by tomorrow morning, which is good. I hate humidity.


This week:

1: Reading some new Reader's Digest I just received from my uncle. Oh, how I love that magazine.
2: Finishing my portfolio. It will be such a relief when I have that finished.
3: Grooming my cat. She has really long fur that takes a lot of maintenance and I enjoy brushing her.
4: Wednesday Hodgepodge. I was surprised how much I missed even though I've only been doing for a few weeks.
5: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I used to not like them, but recently I've been wanting to eat them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!