Tuesday, June 9, 2015

20 Things Tuesday

   So this is the second 20 Things Tuesday. I'm actually enjoying doing this so far. It reminds me that I always have something to love no matter what. So here we are again.


Right now:

1: Captain America :) We just watched the movie.
2: My lovely silver bracelet that I wear everyday.
3: One of my favorite dresses: a long, flow-y, sunflower dress that I've had for many years. It's a tad small, but I love it all the same.
4: The house is a really nice temperature right now, and I love that.
5: The thought of going to bed. I am rather tired right now. :)


Today:

1: Another great day at Vacation Bible School.
2: A fun day hanging out with some of my best friends.
3: Winning 2 volleyball games with my friends. I'm maybe a little tiny bit competitive. :) Okay. I'm very competitive. But no one complains when we're winning.
4: Relaxing on the couch after a very long day.
5: Macaroni and cheese. Need I say more?


Tomorrow:

1: More Bible school.
2: A visit from my cousin. I'm excited to have her over.
3: Practicing the guitar.
4: There is a movie that I want to watch and I hope to watch it tomorrow.
5: Pencil sketching.


This week:

1: Finishing Bible school. (I'm beginning to feel redundant here, starting everything with something about VBS.)
2: A trip to an amusement park that we've (meaning my whole family) been looking forward to for a while.
3: Reading a few more books that I haven't been able to start, due to all the busyness of recent.
4: I'm hoping to polish my piano keys at some point. I enjoy doing that, as crazy as it is.
5: I have child care during church this week, and that is always fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!