Tuesday, June 23, 2015

20 Things Tuesday

   So here we are with another 20 Things Tuesday. I'm going to cut to the chase, because it's getting pretty late.



Right now:

1: A delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
2: Conversation with my family.
3: The feeling of having a whole new year of curriculum waiting to be completed.
4: That feeling you get when you're in the middle of a good book.
5: The softness of my bed.



Today:

1: Talking to some friends I haven't talked to in person for a while.
2: Hot Chocolate Freeze.
3: Bouncing in a bouncy house.
4: Starting to read a new book.
5: Discussing some bands with one of my friends.



Tomorrow:

1: Visiting the nursing home to do activities with the residents.
2: Hopefully finishing the aforementioned book. Aforementioned. What a long word.
3: Working on some school. I love school so very much. Then I hate it all at the same time. Sigh. I don't believe that I'll ever not have the conflict.
4: Reading some Reader's Digest. I love that magazine.
5: Throwing away 7 things.



This week:

1: I'm going to try to make time to clean my fish tank.
2: Enjoying these last days of June. Time is flying so fast. Almost half way through 2015.
3: Brushing my cat once again.
4: I'm going to try to form some book ideas into a more solid plot design, if that makes any sense.
5: Doing my makeup all fancy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!