Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Liebster Award

   I was nominated by Little Bits of Lovely for the Liebster Award. Thank you very much, Miss Lovely! I'm new to this award business, so this is uncharted territory for me.


 
 
   I will now answer the questions Little Bits of Lovely left for her nominees.
 
 
1. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
Many funny things have happened to me over the years, so it'd be hard to pick just one. The most recent funny thing that's happened to me is a haircut I got recently. I woke up the morning after and the new, shorter, style looked utterly terrible. Mom freaked out and made me do it nice, with a curling iron and hairspray. It was an utterly horrible experience, which ended up with me having fluffy, curled hair. Not my thing. Now, it's funny, but that morning, it was not.

 2. What is your dream job and why?
I would love to be a singer. Singing is probably my favorite thing to do, so it would be fun to perform for others. In reality, I don't think I would ever make it as a singer, considering I don't have an very impressive upper register.

3. What is your favorite movie and why?

One of my favorite movies is The Mighty Ducks, and the rest of the series, D2 and D3. Am I the only one who loves these movies? Or seen them? Or at the very least heard of them? Because no one I've asked so far has even heard of them. They think it's a nature documentary instead of the best fictional hockey team ever created.

 4. Would you rather be as tall as you are wide, or as wide as you are tall? Why?

I would rather be as tall as I am wide. I would much rather be very short than morbidly obese. I'm decently tall, so I would not want to be that wide. I couldn't fit through any doorways!

 5. Have you ever been on a real adventure? If so, what happened?

I don't know what qualifies as a 'real' adventure, the best thing I can think of is the time I got lost in a corn maze. I already wrote about it here.

 6. Olives or mushrooms?
Mushrooms, over olives, if I would have to pick one. I don't particularly care for either, but I hate olives very much, while I can eat mushrooms.

 7. What is your favorite scent?
I love the smell of baking bread. It brings back many memories of school days when I was little. Nothing beats a piece of homemade bread fresh out of the oven.

 8. If you could have your dream vacation where would it be, and why?
I would vacation in Italy. I would love to go see Rome, and everything there.

 9. Gloves or mittens? Why?
I most definitely prefer gloves to mittens. I would like to have use of my fingers at all times, and with mittens my hands feel quite burdened.

 10. What is your favorite season and why?
Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors of the leaves and the smells. The start of school, the cooler temperatures, the upcoming holiday season. There isn't much I don't love about fall.

 11. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
I don't really follow celebrities, so I really don't have a favorite. If I had to pick, I would choose Chris Hemsworth, because he plays Thor, and Thor's my favorite superhero. (I also wish I had hair like him.)


   Now that I've answered her questions, I will list eleven random facts about me, to complete phase two of the awarding process.


1: I hate styrofoam with a passion. There is nothing I hate more.
2: The orange highlights I used to have in my hair have turned more into blondish highlights. The blue highlights have turned more into a gray/blue, and the dark brown has lightened into a lighter brown with red undertones. I plan to dye it again soon.
3: I love cats. They're my favorite animal. I was delighted to find out that as my best friend is taking a summer vacation with her family, I get to watch her cat while she's away. It'll be a fun summer activity.
4: I hate ketchup.
5: My ears are pierced. I got them pierced when I was 5.
6: I love potted plants. I prefer them to bouquets.
7: I've never broken any bones, aside from a toe when I fell out of a tree when I was younger.
8: I have the bad habit of cracking my jaw when I'm stressed, angry or in an unfamiliar place or state.
9: I love worthless information. It actually comes in handy. Thanks to all the worthless information I can recall, I rarely have any awkward silences I can't fill.
10: I like to play cards.
11: I always make a wish when I see the time 11:11 on the clock. I also have the habit of shouting to whoever's around, "11:11, make a wish! Don't tell it or it won't come true!"


Official Rules (The rules you have to follow to accept this award)
 
  • Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post. -- Check!
  • Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a 'widget' or a 'gadget'. -- Check!
  • Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by the person who nominated you. -- Check!
  • Provide 11 random facts about yourself. -- Check!
  • Nominate 5 to 11 blogs who have less than 1,000 followers that you feel deserve the award. -- Coming up!
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer. - Coming up!

   My Nominees. Here's a list of some of the blogs that I feel deserve the award.


Straight From The Heart

The Journey Starts With Imagination

Phoebe's World

Accounts of Auditioning

Efflorescence By Alyssa

Martinis & Medicine


   Now, here's a list of questions for my nominees to answer if the choose to accept this award.

1: Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither?
2: What's the last thing you copied and pasted?
3: What drives you absolutely crazy?
4: What's your favorite time of day?
5: What's your favorite cereal?
6: Have you ever played volleyball before? If so, do you like to play?
7: What's your favorite card game?
8: What was the last awkward situation you were in? How did you deal with it?
9: What weather is your favorite? Your least favorite?
10: Do you like video games? If so, which ones?
11: Can you swim? If so, do you enjoy it?


   I am very sorry about how long it took me to get this up! Tomorrow, it'll have been a month since I've been nominated. Thanks again, Little Bits of Lovely, it was super fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!