Sunday, June 26, 2016

Routine

   I don't really have a daily routine. I have a list of things I accomplish on a daily basis, but I don't do them in any certain order. I have more of a routine in the winter, during the school year, but during the summer, the only routine I keep is at least a minimum solid hour of reading sometime during the day.
   This summer has been slightly boring, considering the lack of interesting activities. To be honest, I slightly miss the routine of school. I'm quite excited to start this school year.
   I have all my new curriculum for this school year, and this year I'm determined to keep a solid reading list of all the books I've read. The school year officially starts on July 1st, so everything that I read and complete until June 30th of the next year, counts towards that year of school.
   I love summer, but I'm already bored of these simple summer days. The humid, hot, hazy weather and the long days. Oh well, no point in trying to rush it. Fall will be here before you know it, so might as well soak up the sun now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!