Saturday, June 25, 2016

Bits and Pieces

  • This evening my mother and I attended a cookout with some family friends. It was fun, and the food was delicious. I also held my 4 month old cousin, which was enjoyable, considering he didn't bawl the whole time I held him.

  • I have the song Hollaback Girl stuck in my head. I've been trying to get it out for like two days now. It's driving me crazy.

  • Speaking of driving crazy, I drove my dad to town this morning and a large truck for a local feed store tailgated me from the middle of town to more rural roads (which are still fairly busy), which he then immediately passed me on a tight curve. No one was injured, thankfully. It could have ended very badly. My dad, however, was furious, and (calmly) called the feed store. No one answered, so he left a message.

  • Some people can be incredibly inconsiderate to learning drivers. It's been getting a little better, since I've been becoming a better driver, but still, please remember to give some leeway to other drivers, whether they're old, young or just stupid.

  • While we were at that cookout I mentioned earlier, we headed inside because of the baby. I was not particularly interested in the conversation, so I mostly watched Pitch Perfect in Spanish for an hour. I've never seen the movie in English, so it was fun to watch random scenes in a different language.

  • Having a hilarious conversation with friends is so fun, especially when your friends have a great sense of humor.

  • I drop my phone constantly. I had an iPod for a several years before I got my phone, and I've dropped my phone more times than my iPod, and I've only had my phone for six-ish months. Thank God for drop-proof cases!

  • I recently lost my earphones and it's been driving me crazy. I have another pair that I never use because I don't like them, but it beats not having any earphones at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!