Tuesday, June 28, 2016

7 Things I've Been Loving This Week!

1: Swimming at my grandparents with my aunt and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is not my favorite person, but he's funny, so I tolerate him.

2: Finally being done with school for the year. It's good to be done.

3: Getting a stack of random comic books at a yard sale on Friday. I love graphic novels, so comic books are probably going to be awesome as well.

4: We went to a parade on Friday, too, and I got a decent amount of candy, unlike my brother, who was not the crowd favorite. For some reason, everyone was offering me candy, over my brother. It was hysterical. Well, not for him.

5: Getting coffee at my favorite coffee shop. White Mocha's are the best, hot or frozen.

6: Seeing my fish swim around in their newly cleaned tank.

7: Having a lovely picnic with some fabulous friends. It was a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!