Monday, June 27, 2016

Evaluations

   This morning we had our evaluations, so we are officially done with school for the year! My brother and I both passed without any issues, so that's good. It was the typical evaluation; our evaluator flipped through our portfolio and asked us a few questions all while her and my mom discussed everything that was wrong with our world.
   After we left (mom and our evaluator talked forever!) I drove us to a local coffee shop that we all love. My brother and I both got drinks and bagels, and they were good.
   If you are unfamiliar with the process of evaluations, it's pretty much the school holding you accountable for your child's education. It's different in every state, so it really depends on where you are, as for what you'll do. I'm just glad to be done! I'm already ready for next school year.

   For the record, this is my 100th post! It doesn't seem it was that long ago I started blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!