Tuesday, July 14, 2015

20 Things Tuesday

   It's late and my computer is not working very nicely and is not letting me write, so here is another 20 Things Tuesday.


Right Now

1: A unusual peace and quiet that coats the house.
2: The sound of my cat's soft purr from the glider beside me.
3: This quote one of my friends showed me: "Don't wait for Prince Charming to come to you, go find him. The poor idiot might be stuck in a tree or something."
4: My fish, swimming carelessly in their tank.
5: The fan that sits in our living room. It's running now, and that itself is a miracle. We've had it for years.


Today

1: Going to the park to hang out with friends.
2: Tacos.
3: Playing with a basketball with my brother.
4: Getting my homeschool yearbook.
5: Getting to flip through and keep the pictures that didn't make the yearbook.


Tomorrow

1: Hopefully going to the trail for exercise.
2: Going to the library to get new books.
3: Going through a lot of my clothes.
4: Writing.
5: Painting my nails.


This Week

1: My cousin's turning five and we are attending her birthday party.
2: Rearranging my furniture this weekend.
3: Reading.
4: Gearing up to start school.
5: Getting rid of some unwanted items that have been cluttering my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!