Tuesday, July 7, 2015

13 Things Tuesday

   Here we are again. I'm sorry I'm missing 7 things, but now, I'm tired and can't think of anything, so it's only going to be 13 things.


Right now:

1: Watching a new TV show with my mom.
2: Reading a book I got from the library today.
3: Blogging. (Duh)
4: Taco's.
5: My kitty's adorableness, as she lays all sprawled out on our glider.


Today:

1: Going to a friend's house and having a lot of fun.
2: My friend made an excellent brownie with toppings that made it look like a flag. It was delicious.
3: A trip to the library. I love our local library.
4: Macaroni and cheese. :)
5: Shark week shows.


Tomorrow:

1: More room cleaning. Sigh.
2: Oatmeal for breakfast.
3: Reading.


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that going to a library is such fun! I always come home with lots of Historical diaries, they fascinate me. Good luck with your room cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!