Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Some Thoughts

  • In a couple minutes we are leaving to go down to the church to prep some supplies and set up for our show on Friday. We're painting, finishing some signs and other stuff that needs done for our  black light puppetry team.
  • Earlier today, we did some food prep for my birthday party this weekend. We are having a taco bar, chips and some fruit, along with cake.
  • I hate the Kentucky Derby. Stupid, I know, but it always falls on the weekend of my birthday party. It's a stupid horse race with women in ridiculous hats. So every year, we have to watch it. Utterly tragic. :)
  • I posted my Wednesday Hodgepodge today, but when I went to Joyce's blog, I didn't see the link-up thing. I posted it anyway. Read it here, if your interested.
  • I love playing cards. I have somewhere around twelve decks of interesting cards. For my birthday, my parents are getting me a pack of shark playing cards for my collection. I'm excited to get them.
  • My brother spent a considerable amount of time today jumping his bike from our ramp onto our driveway. Last I heard, he cleared 6 feet, 2 inches. Not bad, considering his other biking endeavors.
  • I'm currently reading Hollow City, the sequel to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs (how cool of a name is Ransom?). I loved the first book, and I was excited to hear that the book is getting it's own movie! It comes out September 30th, I think. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!