Tuesday, May 3, 2016

7 Things I've Been Loving This Week!

1: Teaching an art class to some of the little kids at our homeschool group. It's fun to do, and we finished our last class together on Friday. It was a lot of work, but it was totally worth it.

2: I received a incredibly good response to my art class. Everyone told me how fabulous I did. I didn't think I was that incredible, but apparently everyone thought otherwise. Crazy, right?

3: We went shopping earlier this week, and we got multiple boxes of this fabulous, organic, Southwestern rice. I've eaten it almost everyday since.

4: Completing the A to Z Challenge was fun. I liked it more than I originally thought.

5: Finished my history and geography for the year. Until next fall, I do not have to even touch a geography worksheet. Hallelujah!

6: We had band practice yesterday and it went great. We accomplished a lot. We practiced the song we are doing for the show on Friday, so hopefully we perform it well.

7: Our chickens are back to laying eggs again after a winter-long dry spell. Now, we have to make eggs a larger part of our diet. I might make some poached eggs tomorrow. I like eggs, so it isn't hard for me to throw them into my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!