Thursday, August 4, 2016

7 Things I've Been Loving This Week!

I know I typically do the 7 Things on a Tuesday, but I was out of post ideas, so here we are. Tuesday's kind of a stupid day to do these things anyway. For those of you who don't know why I typically do them on Tuesdays, I did it then because 7 Things was a replacement for 20 Things Tuesday. How about that?


1: We started school on Monday, so that's been awesome.

2: I'm using Notgrass History this year (for the first time), and I really like it. It combines English (literature based), History and Bible all in one curriculum.

3: My cousin, who's seven years my junior, came over the last two days. It's been nice to see her again. We babysat her all the time when she was little, but since she started school, we see her a lot less.

4: I love makeup, as you all know, and my cousin loves it too. It's nice, to share something you love with someone else who loves it as well, especially since most of my friends aren't as big into makeup as I am.

5: Speaking of makeup, I got a new powder foundation, which blends into my skin perfectly. I am quite happy with it. My mom even liked it, which is saying something, considering most of my makeup breakthroughs are hardly interesting to her.

6: The summer reading program at our library has been great for me this year. I've already read 65 hours, and I still have one more day until it's over.

7: My grandma had a yard sale last weekend, and it was a great success. It was fun to do. I was the person who tallied everyone's total earnings in our notebook. I think I did well, considering I do a lot of my math in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!