Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Fedora Effect

   I would say I have a decent sense of style, I can easily match colors and other simple things along that line. Then I got a fedora. My entire style game changed. People that had known me my entire life to strangers in a café complimented my hat, saying how awesome or stylish it was. This was just a plain black fedora I had gotten at Wal-Mart for seven dollars. Not anything fancy or expensive.
   It surprised me, that a fitted piece of stiff material on my head, made such a difference. We went to a coffee shop recently, a quaint little place, where a older lady, (older than my mom) said to me, "Your hat, is awesome." I said thank you and stuff and a while later, while she was on her way out, she patted my shoulder and said, "Enjoy your hat."
   Almost every where I go, when I wear the fedora, I get a compliment or two. How about that? It's quite the phenomenon. So my advice to you, is if you want a instant style upgrade, get a fedora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!