Tuesday, January 19, 2016

7 Things I've Been Loving This Week!

1: Quinoa. I got some organic quinoa at Aldi's recently and I've been enjoying it. I eat it with avocado, eggs and feta cheese. Almost 20 grams of protein.

2: Merle Travis' Strictly Guitar. I have the vinyl record and it's become my favorite record I've played so far. As the title says, it's just guitar playing, but it's wonderful guitar playing.

3: Studying my Bible Quizzing material. I'm finally getting into the groove of studying and I'm getting better with my material, finally.

4: My new Christmas jeans. I received almost ten pairs of jeans for Christmas from various relatives. I haven't even been able to wear them all yet. I could have, but I found my favorite pairs and I prefer to wear those first. Then they get dirty, (or mom won't let me out of the house in the same pair of jeans again without them being washed, even if they are perfectly clean), I have others to chose from.

5: Slow-motion videos. I went over to my best friends house and we made a ton of slow motion videos. It was super fun. Something about watching things at a slower speed makes them more interesting.

6: We went over to visit some friends we hadn't visited with in many months. It was nice to talk and catch up.

7: New curriculum. Today the new Total Language Plus stuff we ordered to finish out the year came today. I've almost finished the book I'd been working with, so it came just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!