Tuesday, January 5, 2016

7 Things I've Been Loving This Week!

1: Band practice with my friends today.

2: Refried beans.

3: Becoming a vegetarian. It's actually been a really fun process so far.

4: Math. I have a lot to catch up on and I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it, even if I'm not good at it.

5: Peanut butter and marshmallow ice cream topping sandwiches. We had some left over marshmallow ice cream topping for the snack (make your own ice cream sundaes) we brought to Bible Quizzing practice and I put some on a peanut butter sandwich. They're a nice alterative to peanut butter and jelly.

6: Eating the candy I received for Christmas. I have a large variety of choices.

7: Guitar Hero. My grandma got me a new one for Christmas and I've been enjoying playing. My favorite Guitar Hero is Legends of Rock, but the other ones are good too. I just beat my first song on expert so finally I'm getting up there in skill. You know your playing old video games when the 'modern' songs were released 10 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!