Thursday, November 12, 2015

I'm Thankful For...

  • ...every horrible musician that ever lived. Don't get me wrong, I love the great ones too, but this is thankfulness for anyone whoever had the guts to try, even if they failed.
  • ...my brother. Even though he's a pain in the butt most of the time, I still love him and I'm glad he's around.
  • ...ice water. I drink several glasses of it a day. I don't know where I'd be without ice water. My dad grew up on soda. They never drank water. I don't think I could survive on just soda. I need my water.
  • ...my mother. She's a fantastic lady and a wonderful mother. I'm glad to have her.
  • ...the basic necessities of life that I take for granted. I don't really understand what it's like to go without food or water. I'm blessed to have all those things.
  • ...my father. Dad is an amazing guy, who I inherent most of my traits from. He's funny and kind and I'm lucky to have such an amazing guy for a dad.
  • ...Readers Digest magazine. I love Reader's Digest. I have a stack of them that reaches from the floor to my knee. Those are some awesome magazines.
  • ...all my extended family. Even though they all aren't the best people, they're still my family and I'm thankful that (even though I dread going to some of them) they try to organize family dinners and such.
  • ...being homeschooled. I love being homeschooled. Yes, I have friends. Yes, I'm educated, I just do it at my own pace, in my own home. I have a flexible schedule, and I don't have to wake up early. It's a win-win.
  • ...my homeschool group. They are a group of fantastic (and some not-so-fantastic) people that enrich my life. I'm so thankful to be able to attend.
  • ...all my readers, commenters and followers. You guys make blogging worth it! I love and appreciate every comment I receive. Thank you so much for what you've contributed to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful reasons to be Thankful
    Thank you for sharing
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!