Tuesday, September 1, 2015

7 Things I've Been Loving This Week!

1: The beauty of remembering (before midnight) I had a blog post to write.

2: Fixing my Kindle Fire. Something was wrong with the battery, but luckily it was a quick fix.

3: Collecting 265 Monarch caterpillars in our fields. I'll post pictures and more information tomorrow, but until then, I'll leave you wondering. :)

4: Reading some interesting books.

5: One of my favorite tee shirts; a navy blue, loose and comfortable shirt that reads, "Dear Math, I have no intention of finding your X. Grow up and solve your own problems."

6: Freshly washed sheets. They smell so nice. We washed sheets today, so I'm sleeping on freshly washed sheets of glory tonight.

7: Our family had a large campfire and invited several of our family members back. That was fun.


Care to know what I'm not loving this week? Bug bites. They're all over my legs and they itch like crazy. Sometimes, I can't wait for winter, but I know it will be back and bitter before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!