Saturday, November 19, 2016

Giving Thanks

   Sometimes it's hard to be thankful. We get caught up in things that aren't the greatest, and we forget to be grateful for the good things. The thing is, is that sometimes things really do suck. Things that happen do affect us, positively and negatively. Sometimes it helps to count our blessings, and other times it just makes you feel worse for being ungrateful. I still think it's very important to remember our blessings.

I'm thankful for;
  • Cats
  • Love
  • Internet
  • Friends + Family
  • Books
  • Makeup
  • Stairs
  • Warmth
  • Shoes
  • Seasons

   Gratitude is a beautiful thing. :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

   I also would like to say that stairs are incredibly hard to build if you have no idea what you're doing. My dad and I worked on that today and wow! I would never thought it would've been so hard to do something that sounds relatively simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!