Monday, September 26, 2016

Random Thoughts

  • Tomorrow, I have work. I'll be in the cleaning room as backup register. After the store closes, I'm going to be learning how to work the floor scrubber. I think it will be fun (at least I'm seriously hoping).
  • I did my makeup earlier today. It was really fun, and turned out well. My eyeliner had a perfect wing, which made me very happy. My foundation turned out a little cakey, unfortunately. While I love my stippling brush, I haven't really figured it out as much as I'd like.
  • I'm currently rereading the Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children books again. I love those books. :)
  • I am so excited for the movie adaption to come out, but at the same time I am dreading it. Just from the previews and what I've read about it, I can already tell the movie and book differ vastly. Tim Burton is a good director, but I don't think he should be making this movie. Oh well. It's coming out on Friday regardless of my opinions.
  • Speaking of Tim Burton movies, I watched Edward Scissorhands recently. Quite honestly, it was not what I was expecting at all, but yet, it was pretty good as it is. I was expecting someone to lose a body part or at the very least be stabbed, but no. Hardly gory. It was a pretty good romance movie though.
  • This fall, I want to try a pumpkin spice latte. Yes, I know they're toxic and whatever, but I still want one. Just to say I had one. I don't even like pumpkin, but I do like lattes.
  • I'm writing this blog post instead of doing math, which is what I should be doing. Well, now that I have a decent post, I guess I should do math so I can graduate and all that fun stuff. :) Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!