Saturday, August 8, 2015

50 Questions

   While surfing the internet today, I found a list of suggestions for questions. They sounded like fun, so I choose some and made up some of my own. Here's my answers to 50 questions;


1: Were you named after anyone?
No, my name is original.

2: When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember, I don't cry often.

3: Do you like your handwriting?
I do. It's kind of sloppy because I write fast, but I like my handwriting.

4: What's your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey or roast beef, depending on my mood.

5: Do you prefer to read or write?
I love both. I couldn't choose just one.

6: If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
No, I wouldn't. I probably couldn't stand myself.

7: Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I do. I'm very sarcastic.

8: Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, fortunately.

9: Would you bungee jump?
I would. I think it would be fun.

10: What's your favorite cereal?
I don't have a favorite. I like a lot of them, but I hate Fruity Pebbles. They're nasty.

11: Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I do. I'm very particular about how I put on my shoes and take them off.

12: Do you think you are strong?
Not partially.

13: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla, definitely.

14: What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their hair or clothes, especially if it's something unusual.

15: Red or pink?
Red.

16: What's your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm have terrible balance and I'm an utter klutz.

17: Who do you miss the most?
Hmm. I don't think I strongly miss anyone.

18: What nutrition or fitness strategy do you need to work on the most?
I think I would need to have one to have something to work on.

19: What color shoes are you wearing right now?
I'm not wearing shoes.

20: What was the last thing you ate?
French fries.

21: What are you listening to right now?
The air conditioner running, the radio in the background and the occasion flip of the newspaper my mother is reading.

22: If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Probably a dark red-purple.

23: What are some of your favorite smells?
The smell of coffee, new books/paper, the way my cat smells, (it's a really sweet, delicate scent that's she's had since she was born,) the smell of the ocean, (not the dead fish one, the salty 'ah, vacation' one,) and the scent of autumn.

24: Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My best friend.

25: Mountain hideaway or a beach house?
Beach house, definitely.

26: What's your favorite sport to watch?
Ice hockey.

27: Do you play any instruments?
I play violin, guitar, ukulele and piano.

28: What's your favorite animal?
Cats. I also favor chickens and various aquatic life, especially sharks.

29: Do you wear contacts/glasses?
I wear a pair of brown rimmed glasses. I don't need to wear them all the time, but I prefer to.

30: What's your favorite food?
I don't know if I've mentioned it on my blog before, but I love macaroni and cheese with a passion.

31: Scary movies or happy endings?
Both? Some movies are good with happy endings, but scary movies are fun, too.

32: What was the last movie you watched?
Open Season 2.

33: What color shirt are you wearing?
Royal blue.

34: Summer or winter?
I like summer and winter. Winter lasts too long, and summer isn't long enough.

35: Hugs or kisses?
Hugs, from people I like.

36: What's your favorite dessert?
I couldn't pick just one.

37: Would you rather strength train or do cardio?
Neither? But I guess if I had to choose, I would do strength training.

38: Do you prefer to be on a computer or watch television?
Computer, most of the time, unless I have a new episode of one of my favorite shows to watch.

39: What book did you read last?
A murder mystery, entitled Ten. It's was really good.

40: What's a few of your favorite sounds?
A wave crashing on a beach, the pages of a book being turned, my kitty meowing, and a solid rock-and-roll scream.

41: Do you like your mattress?
I do. It's pillow top.

42: Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Rolling Stones.

43: What's the farthest you've ever been away from home?
A twenty three hour drive.

44: What's on your mouse pad?
I'm not using a mouse pad, thanks to my laptop.

45: Do you have any special talents?
I don't think I have anything special, just normal talents, except this really cool trick where I can trip and fall over just from standing in a normal position.

46: Do you have any special things about or around your house?
Other than some antique furniture, we have Christmas lights strung around our living room. Does that count?

47: What color is your house?
Red, with a blue roof and white accents.

48: If you had to get a tattoo, what would you want the tattoo to look like or say, and where would you want it?
Hmm, I would want something music or fire related done above my right ankle.

49: What was the last song stuck in your head?
Strutter, by Kiss. I woke up with it in my head, for some reason. Crazy, cause I haven't heard that song in months.

50: Did you enjoy answering the previous 49 questions?
I did.


So there we go. I hope you enjoyed the answers and feel free to answer some or all of them on your blog. If you would happen to, please comment, because I would love to read someone else's answers. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading them!